This year marks the fourth edition of BarberSociety Live and will showcase some of the greatest barbering talents from the Netherlands and abroad, including ambassadors of 1922 by JM Keune and Redken Brews.
BarberSociety is especially proud to bring LA-based Julius Cvesar to Amsterdam. A leading forces of the barbering industry, his daring cuts can be seen on his Instagram account @JuliusCaesar—currently at 95,000 followers and ever-growing.
Thanks to an inspiring show in 2018, the Asia Hair Masters Association from China/Hong Kong will demonstrate their Asian vision on men’s hairstyles.
There will also be a range of seminars and workshops on offer (for an extra fee), with on Sunday hosting an ‘exclusive profile profit’ seminar given by the barbering festival’s host Chris Foster and a shaving workshop of Scapicchio Accademia, the Italian masters in shaving.
On Monday there is a look & learn’ from the multi-award-winning barber art team R.A.T. pack from the REBEL REBEL brand and a look & learn ‘blades, fades, hair tattoos & braids’—a unique collaboration between educator Barber B (UK) and Ramses Versluis (NL).
The final line-up of top barbers that will present on stage:
• Julius Cvesar (USA)
• Leah Hayden Cassidy (IR)
• 1922 by JM Keune feat. Ronald de Bont, James Beaumont & Tom Chapman (NL/UK)
• Ruger. Barber feat. Alan Beak & Liam Twist (UK)
• Barber B & Piranha Barber Academy (UK)
• Scapicchio Accademia shaving show (IT)
• Redken Brews feat. Boudewijn Jurriaans & Russell Zohan Seneviratne (NL)
• Spaghetti’s feat. Antonio & Woody Esposito (IT)
• Rebel Art team (UK)
• AHMA (Asia Hair Masters Association) feat. Zen Yip, More Yang & Jay Lee (HK/TW)
Tickets are still available to purchase here