A member of the Hollywood Glitterati, Paris Hilton is a known face in and around the celebrity circuit.
A well-known media personality and international DJ, Paris recently shot a new campaign with the US TMRW Magazine, with Joico ambassador Frederic Aspiras styling the glamourous socialite.
Frederic takes us through the steps to achieving Paris’ chic style.
1. Begin by using Joico Blonde Life Brightening System and towel drying the hair.
2. To get that silky, soft look and shine, add two to three drops of Joico Blonde Life Brilliant Glow Brightening Oil to the palms of the hands and distribute evenly throughout the hair. Comb the oil through the hair.
3. Apply Joico Body Luxe Root Lift to the roots for maximum volume. Blow dry hair with a medium round boar bristle brush to create essential volume and shine.
4. Working from front to back, curl the hair using a 1 1/4-inch Soft Curl Iron. Set each curl with a clip and allow to cool for around five to ten minutes. Once complete, allow the hair to cool fully and remove clips.
5. Using a large mix bristle paddle brush, gently brush curls out. Brush up from under the hair in an upward and outward movement to create loose and voluminous movement.
6. Spray a light amount of Joico Hair Shake Dry Texturizer onto the hair and use a wide tooth comb to create smooth waves throughout.
7. Spray Joico Flip Turn Volumizing Finish Spray to lock in volume and shine.